Teacher? Educational Rockstar!

I didn't come this far to only come this far.😉

Journey Ahead

The journey that lies ahead
she does not fear.
She is ready
for the next chapter,
ready to discover
more of herself.
With an open mind
and a courageous heart
she travels the road
confidently
unwavering and determined,
she grows infinitely stronger
with each step.

- S. Marie

           I've dreamed of becoming a History teacher, yet I chose BSED Mathematics because my mother wanted me to. I listen to her for many things, for many reasons. I listen to her because she is my mother and she knows what's best for me...and probably because she used to be my first teacher after all.  At last, I listen to her because she believed that I could, so I did!

          I must say that there were only two great days in my life - the day I was born and the day I discover why. I am born to become a teacher. Ooops! Should I say educational rockstar? HAHAHA! In some way, I can say that I am already ready to teach the Generation Z in a way that I love teaching. I really do! For that very reason I can also teach my students to love learning. For now, I'm still in third year college pursuing my degree.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Capeless Hero: A Reflection

Office Workshops