The Showcase: Radio Broadcasting

When it's your show, you're the center of attention. Even though your face isn't visible, it's your moment to be in the limelight.


Visit the link below to listen the BEST radio station.

From selecting the members, writing the scripts, recording, thinking for the station name and ID, editing and until the moment of truth came wherein it was showcased - BEST Radio was attained with exhaustion and satisfaction at the same time.

The success of the result attest each and everyone's effort and hard work. ❤❤👏

Comments

  1. You can do anything with the teamwork and hardworking. Good job to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asa ka didto? Ikaw tong sa drama??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't turn my radio on. But when I do, I tune in to Bboom Bboom. #NancyMyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. This output requires a lot collaborations. Worth listening Radio Broadcasting but i refrained from SPGs part. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Capeless Hero: A Reflection

Teacher? Educational Rockstar!

Office Workshops